Having clear, glowing skin can be a great boost to one’s confidence, but it doesn’t always come naturally due to our hectic life and pollution of the environment. Getting a glow and maintaining it involves much of your daily habits and keeping those in check will help you maintain radiant skin for a long time.
Do you want a naturally gorgeous skin? Do you wish that you had absolutely flawless, glowing skin? Follow these 5 tips to learn how to nurture and protect your skin so that it looks amazing.
- Make CTM (Cleansing. Toning and moisturizing) a daily routine: It’s important that you follow this routine every day, because it provides your skin with the moisture and cleanliness it needs. Buy a soft, gentle cleanser to wash your face with each day. Then use a cleanser to remove dirt and cleanse your face. After cleansing the next thing is toning. Take a cotton ball and pour toner over it, or dip the cotton ball into the toner and then swipe on your face and T zone. Once you have cleansed your face, you can apply moisturizer to keep your face hydrated and healthy. Once you have cleansed your face and applied toner, you can apply moisturizer to keep your face hydrated and healthy.
- Protect your skin from the sun: The sun is a great source for vitamin D. However the UV rays are quite strong and they not only damage the texture of the skin but over exposure to these rays can result in skin cancer. Avoid the sun especially from 10 am to 2 pm as the sun rays can get really harsh. Try to wear clothing that covers most of your skin and carry an umbrella if possible. Apply sunscreen with SPF above 15 while going outdoors. Do not skip the sunscreen before going out.
- Drink water: Water is so important for your health for so many reasons, and drinking enough water during the day will give your skin that hydrated glow. Increase you water intake to 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. The water will clear your skin and make it glow because it makes it easier for your body to flush out toxins quickly.
- Eat nutritious food: Healthy skin starts from your diet. Digestive problems result in skin impurities; hence diet is really essential for healthy skin. Taking in the right amount of nutrients and vitamins is great for clear skin. Food for glowing skin are natural protein foods like fish, nuts and white meat, grains like wheat and brown rice, vegetables like broccoli, tomato and beets are very healthy and good for the skin. Try to avoid unhealthy junk food. Eat plenty of healthy food to keep your skin glowing. More intakes of fruits and vegetables will leave you with spotless, clear skin.
- Leave stress behind and sleep properly: Are you feeling stressed out over something? Stress can cause an increase in acne, so monitor those things that are making you feel stressed and try to find a way to cut them out of your life or reduce their impact to better your health. You can relieve stress with relaxing yoga. You can also listen to relaxing music or make a habit of reading books or whatever that makes you happy. At least 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed for an active mind and glowing skin.
Here is one bonus and one of the most important tips for you-
- Remove makeup before sleep: Always remove makeup before going to bed no matter how tired and worn out you are. Make up is an inseparable part of any modern woman’s beauty regime but it is often loaded with harsh chemicals that not only harm the skin, but also attract dirt and clogs the skin pores causing pimples and acne. Leaving any makeup on your face while you sleep will leave your face feeling oilier in the morning and can clog pores. So it is essential to remove makeup thoroughly from skin, lips and eyes. You can use makeup remover or cleansing wipes to quickly remove any eye or face makeup.
ALL PRODUCTS SHOULD BE USED ACCORDING TO THE SKIN TYPES…
copyright © 2016 livewithstyle19.wordpress.com. All Rights Reserved.